October 16, 2010

If you like Meridian Tapping you'll like Burt Goldman's The DUO Technique (the Double Double) Power of the Mind..

Amplify’d from blog.theamericanmonk.com

The Duo Technique, Power of The Mind “Dear Burt” Volume 54 12

by Burt Goldman

This is one of the most powerful techniques I use and it's called The Duo Technique, or the Double Double as I call it. Use it for anything that is bothering you, from the past or present and for recurring problems in your life.

Watch my video and learn The Duo Technique:

It's that simple! Try it. It only takes 10 seconds and it works almost immediately. Let me know how it worked out for you.

To Enlightenment,

Burt


Burt Goldman
My name is Burt Goldman. I’m one of those “lucky people” who discovered a secret early in life. For the last 50 years, I have been traveling the world and meeting and studying spiritual masters from every inch of our planet. Now, at the age of 82, I'm ready to share with the world what I have learned. I started this blog to be able to share with you my most valuable teachings and insights I have gained over the past few decades. Here, you'll find plenty of valuable information on meditation, energy healing, spirituality, and my latest revelation, Quantum Jumping. I look forward to connecting with you and I sincerely hope you enjoy being a part of this blog.



Read more at blog.theamericanmonk.com
 

No comments: