December 28, 2009
What is Feng Shui? "Feng" = Wind & "Shui" = Water..
In the Chinese language, "Feng" [pronounced fung] means wind & "Shui" [pronounced shway] means water..
Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese art and science, was created over 3,000 years ago.
This complex body of knowledge involves balancing the energies of an environment to cultivate health, wealth, and good fortune for people inhabiting it.
Chinese traditions have always associated gentle wind and clear water with bountiful harvest and good health.
Overtime the idea of "good feng shui" came to represent good fortune and livelihood, whereas "bad feng shui" represented hardship and misfortune.
The main tools used during feng shui analysis are the Compass and the BaGua.
Feng Shui Benefits
The benefits of Feng Shui include:
* Feeling of empowerment * Good health
* Increased energy * Increased self-esteem. * Awareness of synchronicity
When we create a smooth flow within our living environment, it translates to all other aspects of our lives.
Feng Shui Consultants
Although the basic levels of Feng Shui are easy to understand and apply to one's own environment, Feng Shui is a profound and complex subject that requires dedicated and thorough study to be performed properly for consistent positive results.
Feng Shui can include a variety of enhancements to improve many aspects of life and is extensively used in residential and commercial settings all over the world. If you would like to experience the vast benefits of Feng Shui, consider hiring a professional Feng Shui consultant to visit your home, land, or office.
Li Feng Shui tips for Fame and Reputation:
* Display certificates, medals, trohpies and any symbols of achievement.
* Energize this room with red color objects such as red vases, red curtains,or any object with the color red.
* Bring the sun element by having candles and bright lamps.
FAME / REPUTATION
Nature: Fire Direction: South Season: Summer Personality: Clinging Family: Middle Daughter Meaning: Rapid movement, radiance, the sun Color: Red Number: 9
Kun Feng Shui tips for Relantionships:
* Display items that symbolize relationship such as images of a romatic relationship, images of friends, or any set of paired items.
* Bring plants into this room to improve chi.
* Have red, pink and white objects in this room to bring love energy to your relationships. * If you have an open breeze use things like wind chimes to bring energy into the South-West corner of the room.
Nature: Earth Direction: South-West Season: Summer Personality: Receptive Family: Mother Meaning: Receptive energy, that which yields Colors: Red, Pink, White Number: 2
Dui Feng Shui tips for Children & Creativity:
* Place photos of family, children, or artwork you enjoy to bring good energy.
* This is a great area to store all children toys, games, art supplies, and also things that relate to entertainment such as music and movies.
* Have a white board where you can display project details, achievements, creative ideas, dreams and goals.
CHILDREN & CREATIVITY
Nature: Lake Direction: West Season: Autumn Personality: Joyous Family: Youngest Daughter Meaning: Joy, satisfaction, stagnation Colors: White Number:7
Qian Feng Shui tips for Helpful People & Travel:
* Have objects of communication that represent interaction with others, such as telephones, telephone directories, and business cards.
* Display photos of friends and travels, as well as places and people you'd like to meet.
HELPFUL PEOPLE & TRAVEL
Nature: Heaven Direction: North-West Season: Autumn Personality: Creative Family: Father Meaning: Expansive energy, the sky Colors: Black, Grey, White Number: 6
Kan Feng Shui tips for Career:
* Display items that represent your goals such as a brochure from a university you'd like to attend or a business card of a company you'd like to be part of.
* Have a comfortable chair to welcome clients, and a welcome mat at the door.
* Use house plants to inspire growth in your career and to also clean and refresh indoor air.
* Display positive and inspiring quotes in this room to keep you motivated.
Nature: Water Direction: North Season: Winter Personality: Abysmal Family: Middle Son Meaning: Danger, rapid rivers, the abyss, the moon Colors: Black Number: 1
Gen Feng Shui tips for Skills & Knowledge:
* Place items that enrich your life and bring you wisdom and education.
* Frame words of wisdom and have bookcases in this room.
* Display photos of your mentors or of great leaders and people you admire.
* Have several indoor plants to symbolize the growth of wisdom.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Nature: Mountain Direction: North-East Season: Winter Personality: Still Family: Youngest Son Meaning: Stillness, immovability Colors: Blue, Black, Green Number: 8
Zhen Feng Shui tips for Family:
* Display photographs of family, friends and pets, as well as objects that remind you of fun family activities.
* Use blue and green colors in this room.
* Have bright flowers and green plants to bring good energy and good health.
FAMILY & HEALTH
Nature: Thunder Direction: East Season: Spring Personality: Arousing Family: Eldest Son Meaning: Excitation, revolution Colors: Blue, Green Number: 3
Xun Feng Shui tips for Prosperity:
* Invite wealth and prosperity by displaying coins and empty bowls in this room.
* An indoor water fountain is a great addition and will bring renewed and positive energy.
* Display Chinese coins. Their circular shape symbolizes Heaven, and the square inside symbolizes Earth.
* Place bright purple, blue and red objects, and other items that bring richness into our lives.
WEALTH & PROSPERITY Nature: Wind Direction: South-East Season: Spring Personality: Gentle Family: Eldest Daughter Meaning: Gentle penetration,flexibility Colors: Purple, Blue, Red Number: 4
I Ching Feng Shui tips for YOU:
* Here is where all energies accumulate and flow in.
* This area should be bright, welcoming and clutter free. Try using a circular rug in this area. * Practice Meditation to cultivate your inner self.
* Practice Yoga to be calm, centered and focused.
* Listen to music, it feeds the soul.
* Dance to enhance your confidence, style and creativity.
* Dream big and persevere beyond all obstacles.
* Never give up on yourself!
* Welcome changes in your life. See them as adventures not disruptions.
* Listen to your soul. Ask yourself what it is that you want.
REPRESENTS YOU Nature: Earth Direction: Center Colors: Yellow and Earth Tones Number: 5
December 25, 2009
December 23, 2009
2.5 Incredible Hours of Presentations from Dr. Bruce Lipton, Physician, Author and Research Scientist & Rob Williams, M.A. and Originator of PSYCH-K.. Free Your Mind! Rewrite the “software” of your past and change the “printout” of your future. “The ‘secret to life’ is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. PSYCH-K® is a simple, self-empowering process to change your beliefs and perceptions that impact your life at a cellular level.” —Bruce Lipton, Ph.D Cellular Biologist, author of Biology of Belief Dr. Bruce Lipton.. Discusses the processes by which cells receive information to prove that genes and DNA do not control our biology; that instead DNA is controlled by signals from outside the cell, including the energetic messages emanating from our positive and negative thoughts. Dr. Lipton's profoundly hopeful synthesis of the latest and best research in cell biology and quantum physics shows that our bodies can be changed as we retrain our thinking. A cell biologist by training, Lipton taught Cell Biology at the University of Wisconsin's School of Medicine, and later performed pioneering studies at Stanford University's School of Medicine. He is the author of "The Biology of Belief." For more information, visit: http://www.brucelipton.com Biology of Perception ~ Playlist links: Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpZG3PJqeg Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTL93Oppqfs Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrLix1AZ_2c Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYVBlRvGGVQ Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btMafiunBDg Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib57yeRJ9cU Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNvWkXXPBN8 The Psychology of Change - Rob Williams In this companion lecture to Dr. Bruce Lipton's "Biology of Perception " ( Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpZG3PJqeg ), Rob Williams, M.A. and Originator of PSYCH-K, discusses how beliefs determine your biological and behavioral realities and shows how to establish communication with the subconscious to "rewrite the software of the mind" and facilitate change. PSYCH-K is a simple and direct way to change self-limiting beliefs at the subconscious level of the mind, where nearly all human behavior originates, both constructive and destructive. Its overall goal is to accelerate individual and global spiritual evolution by aligning subconscious beliefs with conscious wisdom from the worlds great spiritual and intellectual traditions. Rob Williams has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy from the University of California at Los Angeles and a Masters Degree in Counseling and Personnel Services from the University of Colorado. He is President of The Myrddin Corporation, and Director of the PSYCH-K Centre International. Rob's life-long exploration of human potential, combined with his background in marketing, advertising, business management -- and 14 years in private practice as a psychotherapist -- provides a practical, results-oriented approach to personal change. For additional information, please visit: http://www.psych-k.com Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUH7qLxj3Sg Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-besG1J4i4 Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkFeObYX3bU Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-sFaUkRlAo Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw3Bjcbscyw Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxgzhg_jViI Part 7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgYI6UZMaY Part 8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN4rnOxbTSs I highly Recommend these Interviews with Bruce Lipton and Rob Williams from Conscious Media Network: Bruce Lipton on Spontaneous Evolution http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/blipton2.htm Bruce Lipton on the Biology of Belief http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/blipton.htm Rob Williams on Psych-K http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/rwilliams.htm And for the BEST LINK on the Subject of Consciousness & Awakening.. A Library of Free Video Interviews from: http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members.htm http://bit.ly/8NwRjw
December 22, 2009
December 21, 2009
December 20, 2009
NMT~Neuromodulation Technique~ directs us to use language to restore communication between the cells.. re-establishing the body's innate
Leslie Feinberg, D.C.
~ NMT is directed at using language to restore communication between the cells.. re-establishing the body's innate capacity to heal..
WATCH Leslie Feinberg's Interview on:
CONSCIOUSNESS MEDIA NETWORK
NMT is a proprietary system of health care developed by Dr. Leslie S. Feinberg of Oregon, and is a result of his many years of studying the multitude of methods of energetic medicine.
In 2002, a breakthrough in his research resulted in the creation of a powerful system of healing based on the marriage of accepted principles of western science with Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts.
NMT is directed at re-establishing the body's innate capacity to heal.
When illness happens, it is often a result of factors that confuse the body's internal control center, the Autonomic Control System (ACS), making it impossible to regulate the body to a healthy state.
Some of the factors affecting the ACS include allergies, toxic agents, confusion in the autonomic nervous system, errors in sensitivity settings, environmental chemicals and pernicious synaptic patterns (PSP's).
Dr. Feinberg defines PSP's as errors in recording of data in the nervous system that compromise regulation of body function. They are patterns of reacting set in the body, based on past experience and family patterns.
Leslie Feinberg’s NMT, Neuromodulation Technique, is one of the most elegant and efficient pathways to healing developed to date.
Working with consciousness at the quantum level, NMT helps create clear communication between the cells of the body, By reinstituting proper communication between the cells, the natural healing systems of the body can progress without impediment.
Feinberg says that NMT uses language from the practitioner directly to the client’s body to determine where the breakdown in information systems is taking place. Using NMT protocols, the practitioner works with the quantum healing forces of the body to gain cooperation from the areas of the body, mind and soul that have fallen out of communication and the healing process follows – sometimes surprisingly quickly.
Learn the principles of the Feinberg Technique:
For a full explanation of how the Feinberg Technique works
click on the following link:
The American Chiropractor
Related articles: Smithson Clinic
To find an MNT practitioner near you or to become a licensed practitioner,
visit Dr. Feinberg's website at
Other Related Videos:
Thom Rogers on Optimal Modification
Thom Rogers on Scalar Waves and Intention
FOR THE BEST VIDEOS ON CONSCIOUSNESS ANYWHERE.. (FREE)
December 18, 2009
She's growing up!
For A Great Link To Listen To Her Music Now:
Timeless Concert ~ Something's Coming..
"Feeling Good" & "Whatever Happens"..
For More Info About Lauren..
and the "Flying Car" Terrafugia Transition Roadable Aircraft..
Video by Glenn Pew http://www.glennpew.com
As for the Company that Manufactures the Helium Balloon scale Models of Autos etc..
December 17, 2009
December 14, 2009
October 12, 2009
2.5 hours w/ DAVID WILCOCK at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, Sept 2009
September 29, 2009
September 27, 2009
An Outstanding effort & collection of important information and resources
The Freedom Movies 1 & 2 ~ 2009 ~
1st Movie ~
The Movie That Will Help Save The World!
2nd Movie The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening HD covers:
September 25, 2009
this is a full playlist of his presentation..