December 27, 2013
September 9, 2013
August 30, 2013
March 16, 2013
February 17, 2013
IT IS Obvious...when a Healer.. has DONE his Homework..
and thought for himself... IT IS ALL THE DIFFERENCE..
and Dr. Morse is RIGHT... DETOX is EVERYTHING...
AND WHAT IS DETOX...... (( CIRCULATION ))
that's it folks... in it's simplest form...
Elimination.. IS ReGENERATION....
Carrying ALL those OLD Cells around with you...
Humans are designed to RE-GENERATE...
that means AGE is NOT What We Think it is.....<3
"It's Better OUT than In..." !!
(I always say......<3 )
YOU INVENT Your Own Healing System...
It is YOUR Canvas..
Your OWN Hands will release COMPRESSION...
that is Excess Energy.. and it blocks your Muscles..
and it Breaks down your Posture...
Release Excess.. Energy.. Manage YOUR BODY HEAT..
Allowing Proper Elimination to OCCUR...
THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT...
YOU just have to make it apart of your awareness..
and attention EVERYDAY...
When YOUR BODY or MIND Talks........LISTEN...
and Be there..... (.) period....
Love Out 2U......<3......Rennie..! (@tyhychi)
January 29, 2013
Five Layers of the Human Energy Field
By Phylameana lila Desy, About.com Guide
Your human body consists of five layers of energy. The first layer is your physical body. The outer four layers of energy are commonly referred to as your aura. Collectively, these five layers or "energy bodies" are the human energy field. An energy medicine practitioner treats all layers of the human energy field, not just the physical layer.
1. The Physical Energy Body - The first layer is our physical energy body. This is the layer that we generally think of as our physical selves. But, our physical bodies are also energy, same as the other layers of the body that most people cannot see or sense on a physical level.
2. The Etheric Energy Body- The second etheric layer of our energy body is located approximately one quarter to one half an inch (not more than one inch) from the physical body. Energy medicine practitioners who are adept at psychically sensing this layer have described it as feeling "webby." Much like a spider web, it feels sticky, or stretchy. It is also grey or grey-bluish in color. The etheric energy body has also been referred to as the blueprint or holograph of the physical body.
3. The Emotional Energy Body - The emotional layer of our energy body is the third layer. Centrally located among the five layers this body is the keeper of our feelings. It is here where both our fears and jubilation's reside. This layer can be quite volatile when we are experiencing extreme high and low emotions.
4. The Mental Energy Body - It is in the mental layer where our ideas spring from. Our belief systems are also stored here. This is where our thoughts are assimilated and sorted out. In this layer our personal truths, or rather, our perceptions based on our experiences are housed.
5. The Spiritual Energy Body - The spiritual layer of the human energy field is the final layer. It has been said to be the place where our "consciousness" or "higher awareness" resides.
January 28, 2013
January 27, 2013
January 26, 2013
January 20, 2013
January 15, 2013
Simon Dale House Built for less than $5,000..
How can you build a house if you have only $5,000? Simon Dale, a self-build devotee, knows the answer. He constructed his woodland home entirely from natural and reclaimed materials, including tiles from a showroom skip and spent $4,900 and only 4 months on this low-impact living.
It took about 1000-1500 man hours to finish the project.
The house was built with maximum regard for the environment. It was dug into hillside. Foundations and walls were made of stone and mud from diggings. Frame of oak thinning came from surrounding woodland. Straw bales were used to build walls, floor and roof for super-insulation.
There is a naturally cooled refrigerator in the house. It is cooled by air coming underground through foundations. The house residents use water from the nearby spring. Solar panels generate electricity for lighting, computing and music. Day light penetrates through the skylight in the roof of the house.
Lime plaster on walls is breathable. Woodburner is used for heating.
Flue goes through bin stone to retain and slowly release heat.