March 19, 2010

Beautiful Fine Art: Rassouli's Ladies In Art.. Enjoy!

Rassouli is what one would call a visionary artist, who will certainly be considered one of the great masters in years to come.. Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 by http://mysticsgarden.blogspot.com/ (Thanks Bren for introducing me to this Fabulous Artist!) Here are some of his stunning creations, along with tidbits about the artist and quotes from him about his artwork. Rassouli has a unique way of reflecting spiritual experience by expressing images from his subconscious onto canvas. He often stimulates creativity by meditating at dawn watching the sunrise in a natural setting, or by envisioning a mystical journey through a night sky. His style does not focus on what is literally seen by the artist, but by surrendering conceptually to what is felt on a deeper level. Rassouli's painting technique is known as Fusionart, a style that he has created and registered and is presently teaching to many artists in Southern California. The main theme of Fusionart is cosmic unity. The painting style is derived from mysticism, near-eastern spirituality, and a foundation in European painting technology. Recognized as "the best student artist in Iran" at the age of fifteen, Rassouli was awarded a government grant to study painting in Europe. He migrated to the United States in 1963, where he studied painting and architecture at the University of New Mexico, and was honored with the Leadership Award from the Institute of International Education. “What I portray in my paintings of women is what I sense to be feminine power." Far more than simply an outer beauty to enjoy, I seek to expose the sensitivity and radiance that glows from within the feminine essence. Women have the capacity to be agents of peace and reconciliation, and are willing to explore innovative creative solutions to our human conflicts and global earthly challenges." "Creation is the product of synchronizing our energy with the universe. Once we experience the whole and recognize it, we become aware that we are nothing but the Divine Creative Force." "Relationship is the most important aspect of my work. I believe that dream and reality coexist in this world. Light and shadow, nature and concepts, technology and feeling, the actual and the imaginary exist together." "My art expands on the metaphysical and expressive ideas that I have drawn from Near Eastern mysticism: investigation of the nexus of internal and external universes." "All things are connected in a cosmic web. To me, the interrelations and interactions between the parts of the whole are more important than the parts themselves. That is why I like to paint motion with no objects to move, action without players, and dance without dancers." "I work intuitively. When I paint, I am mindless, yet I am conscious. I feel that my timeless inner presence is a medium that carries that which I am not aware." "I like to share my feeling of joy and exuberance with others. I like to show devotion and love and all other pleasures of the world in their most sensual grace and timelessness." http://bit.ly/bgemDN

Posted via web from TyHyChi Healing

No comments: